AirCast™ TV Antennas’ DTV Signal Finder Tool
How to Use This Tool:
- Click the blue “Check Now” button above.
- Enter the address, city, state, and zip code of the location of your antenna installation.
- Click the “Map this” button.
- On the “Interactive TV Coverage Browser” page, select the approximate height of your installed antenna.
- Select “Show lines pointing to each transmitter” to view broadcast tower locations in you area.
- Use map zoom (+/-) controls to zoom out/in to view broadcast tower locations. (use this tool to point your antenna in the direction of your local broadcast towers.)
- View the available Analog and Digital channels for your area.
Note: Data provided by FCC.gov